Los Angeles High School. 1967.
USC, Bachelor of Science. 1971.
UCLA, School of Medicine, M.D. 1975.
Internship: Ob-Gyn. 7/75 – 6/76. LAC-USC Medical Center. Los Angeles, California.
Residency: Ob-Gyn. 7/76 – 6/79. LAC-USC Medical Center. Los Angeles, California.
Clinical Associate Professor of Ob-Gyn., Department of Ob-Gyn.
University of Southern California School of Medicine.
- Diplomat, American Board of Ob-Gyn
- Fellow, American College of Ob-Gyn.
- Member, Pacific Coast Fertility Society.
- Member, American Association of Gyn. Laparoscopists.
- Member, Los Angeles Ob-Gyn. Society.
- Member, California Medical Association.
- Member, Los Angeles County Medical Association.